Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SNOW DRAGON IS BACK, BABY!

Well done my friend, well done.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Ha ha! Brilliant!

You are the knight who says... KNEE!!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

*Smiles tearily*

You've brought true culture and depth to Newgrounds. Something you don't see here very often... *sniff* You did a good job.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Un believeable..

For someone to be so dedicated to Sonic still, after his rough road on next gen systems. It warms my heart to see someone like me out there, making his love of all things Sonic known to the world. I would do the same if I could, unfortunately, I can't draw for a stack of rings... I'll leave Newgrounds to you, my friend... Sonic would be proud of your work, and so are the rest of us here on Newgrounds I'm sure.

Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1 Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1

Simply Beautiful

Animation was flawless, coreography was well planned out, and Sonic's running animation couldn't have been more acurate! Looking forward to your next peice!

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

OH my freaking GOD

I have goose-bumps that was so awesome.... In fact... I'm gonna go watch it a few more times!

NARUTO: The Musical NARUTO: The Musical

YAY!

NaruHina forever! Lol, nice film! I enjoyed your drawing style, very realistic!

Naruto's -true- feelings Naruto's -true- feelings

NaruHina forever!

See above message ^

Besides, at least Hinata isn't a flat, anorexic, violent bitch like a CERTAIN pink-haired Konoichi!

Polkamon Polkamon

How did I forget this old tune!

I used to listen to this during the Poke'mon craze every day! Before I even KNEW who Weird Al was! You've just re-introduced me to my past! Nice work!

Happy Ninja Day Happy Ninja Day

I only gave you a ten overall becuase...

I TOO AM EXCITED FOR DAY OF THE NINJA! It's going to be awesome! Dress in black, meditate, throw paper shuriken at the History teacher... But isn't it a little early to celebrate? It's June!
besides, shouldn't school be out for you by now?

As Ask a Ninja would say: "Nice movie Shadow-Hyren, I look forward to killing you soon!"

P.S. The animation itself kinda' sucked... But I did enjoy the countless Play buttons! But it still could'a been better...