Nodes Nodes

Not too shabby Eggy!

I liked it a lot! I'm not the puzzle type of gamer, so that means a lot coming from me! I gave Humor a 7 becuase of the fact that you made a super hard level, then 3 super easy ones!

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

What's great about it is...

I can play it on the Wii! Nice work making it Wii-playable!

Line Runner Line Runner

Real Sonical

Many conventions of Sonic in here. He runs like Sonic, and rings give him a boost. But this certainly a twist! Can't wait to play this on my Wii! 10/10

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Super Flash Brothers, Melee!!!!!

Ok, I'm gonna start with the bad stuff.
Damage counters went too high, too fast. it makes getting Cloud impossible! Mr. incerdible?? Not exactly my First thought for a character... Naruto was a good move though, but you didn't have him do any Jutzu! You couldv'e used sprites from Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga instead of those costoms, same goes for Naruto. Sonic's run didn't have to be from Sonic Battle, you couldv'e used a better one and some of the animation could have been touched up a bit. The menus are awsome though! and the game actually requires some skill!

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

...

.....*Sniff*... So... Awsome... But an 8 on the music because there is no sound for the level editor. but the fact that the level edit lets you go on for like... ever, is muy muy awsome! I mean come on man! that is worthy of becoming a real game, just as it is!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

nice, but i noticed glitch

You can play as Shadow even when youv'e only gotten Amy. you can just click on the spot where the Shadow selection would be, and you canplay as him.